The Rane Sixty-Eight Professional 4-Channel USB DJ Mixer establishes itself as a workhorse for fixed installation in busy nightclub DJ booths, with full support for two laptop computers, and control over Rane / Serato Scratch Live DJ software.
The Sixty-Eight features a host of flexible connections including two USB 2.0 high-speed ports for simultaneous operation, or seamless switching between two DJs. Access and control over 30 Scratch Live features including Library, Cue and Loop functions.
There are 6 powerful internal effects for maximizing creativity, and the Sixty-Eight's USB insert supports computer effects for even further signal processing. The Sixty-Eight features a full digital signal path for uncompromising audio fidelity without noise. All 4 channels feature a powerful 3-band EQ and filter sweep.
In addition to its Scratch Live support, the Sixty-Eight features line, phono and S/PDIF digital inputs on each channel. Easily route signal from laptops, vinyl records, CD and MP3 media players without rewiring. The Rane Sixty-Eight will even allow DJs to record audio from specifically assigned channels, directly to their computers.
- • Two independent USB 2.0 High Speed ports, each supporting twenty-two, 32-bit floating-point audio channels at 48 kHz.
- • Real-time support for two computers.
- • Support for 2, 3 or 4 Virtual Decks on one or two computers.
- • Direct control of over 30 Scratch Live Library, Cue and Loop functions.
Unique FlexFx Bus:
- • Process a sub-mix of up to six audio channels.
- • Six internal effects with seamless on-beat switching between effects.
- • External analog insert support for legacy hardware effects.
- • USB insert support for computer-based effects.
Four Full-Featured Input Channels:
- • Four stereo Phono/CD inputs of Line, Phono or S/PDIF.
- • Four stereo auxiliary inputs.
- • Four stereo USB playback options.
- • Two mic inputs: one with phantom power and one with line-level.
- • 3-band full-cut EQ, plus new High-pass / Low-pass Filter.
- • Flexible USB recording options, record from any PGM or output.
- • Internal universal switching power supply (100-230 VAC)