Watch, record, edit and enjoy cable and satellite television in high-definition with EyeTV HD, a full-featured DVR for your Mac. EyeTV HD is the only solution that gives you full access to all your premium content by connecting your Mac directly to your cable or satellite receiver. EyeTV HD comes with an infrared remote and channel changer cable (IR blaster) for automatic control of the receiver.
- Macintosh: Intel Core® 2 Duo 2.26 GHz or higher CPU, Mac OS X v10.5.8 or later. We recommend Mac OS X 10.6.2 or later with all software and security updates installed.
- 2 GB RAM, built-in USB 2.0 port
- Cable or satellite receiver with analog video and audio outputs (component output required for HD)
- Internet connection required to download Program Guide data.
- Input: 480i, 480p, 576i, 576p, 720p, and 1080i video signals (SD sources via component, composite/RCA or S-video inputs, HD sources via component)
- Output: H.264 Main Profile, VBR 15 Mbps max., 1920×1080 pixels at 30 fps max., Audio: AAC-LC, stereo, 160 Kbps, 48 kHz
- Video in: Component (YPbPr), Composite (via break-out cable), S-Video (via break-out cable)
- Audio in: RCA
- IR Blaster
- USB 2.0, bus powered
Weight & Dimensions
- 40 × 125 × 125 mm
- 240 g
Check out the companion App!
The EyeTV app turns your iPad and iPhone into the ultimate portable television! It works anywhere you have a 3G or Wi-Fi connection to access the EyeTV software and compatible TV hardware running on your Mac at home. The app lets you...